Even though we do not yet know the exact day of our opening for this season, we have taken the decision to extend this season: Esterel Caravaning will be open for the Autumn holidays, up until 31st October 2020!
Perfect weather conditions, Indian summer, a beautiful late season, in October the French Riviera is once more the place to be! All our services will be running, the swimming-pools and waterpark open and heated and the prices as low as can be!
We wish you to stay safe and healthy, take care of yourselves!
Here at Esterel Caravaning, our number 1 priority has and always will be the safety, health and wellbeing of both our guests and our team and we are taking all measures to ensure, in complete security, the opening of Esterel Caravaning.
Today, we received word that no campsites/camping grounds in the whole of France can be opened before April 15th.
We are therefore postponing our 2020 season-opening until April 15th, subject to new government measures/restrictions.
We are implementing a new confidence serenity policy for your reservations, and therefore if you wish to modify your booking and stay at Esterel Caravaning (for arrivals up to April 30th),we have taken the decision to allow you to postpone your stay at the same rate for a similar stay, at the same conditions, and organised before July 04th 2020.
If you wish to come between July 04th 2020 and August 31st 2020, in case of availability, it will be against the applicable rate.
See you very soon at Esterel Caravaning!
Our only priority at Esterel Caravaning has always been to ensure safety and health of our guests and co-workers and we have taken all measures to securely open up Esterel Caravaning on April 01st.
Taking into account the recent updates regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), Esterel Caravaning, even before putting measures into place, has done some research :
– Sanitary measures suggested by health authorities
– Sanitary measures taken by large hospitality groups, such as Yelloh Village, Club Med, Accor, etc…
– Sanitary measures in terms of efficiency and adapted to our company.
In application of the research listed above, we are able to say that :
1) The first of all specificities of Esterel Caravaning is to be located in the heart of Esterel mountain range, classified Natura 2000 natural park with 32.000 hectares.
This means that next to our company there is no concentration area such as for some other campgrounds, as shopping malls where population is concentrated.
2) Esterel Caravaning represents 495 pitches on 19 hectares, and has 26 emplacements per hectare.
As a reminder, in France, 5-star campsites have on average 70 emplacements per hectare.
Concretely, this means that Esterel Caravaning has a low density compared to other French campsites.
3) Besides our privileged location and the space we offer our guests, Esterel Caravaning is located in an area that is not affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19).
4) We have taken specific measures by designating a responsible person overseeing the cleaning and disinfection, in compliance with health guidelines recommended by WHO and Ministry of Health.
This person, specially trained and counselled by medical staff, has the following mission :
– Putting into place and verifying the cleaning and disinfection
– Making sure to put into place at every place welcoming guests (reception, bar, restaurant, grocery store, bakery, animation, swimming-pool…) a self-serve disinfection device
– To train the company’s staff
– To create leaflets and flyers to make guests aware of health-related measures
– The establishment of adapted processes and surveillance of the cleaning staff who integrated a disinfection procedure of all air conditioning units at Esterel Caravaning
– The establishment of a direct and fast partnership with a doctor and a nurse in case of doubt for one of our guests or employees
– The purchase of additional electronic thermometers, protective gloves and masks
– A daily control of body temperature of our entire staff at their arrival at work
– A control of body temperature for our guests coming from areas designated by national authorities as being at risk
– The use of gel disinfectants in the entire campsite
Even though our area, Agay, in Saint-Raphaël in the VAR department, is not hit by the virus, and though our company is located in the heart of Esterel mountains, at distance from highly frequented areas, Esterel Caravaning has taken the measures listed above in order to protect our guests and employees.
Please be aware that these measures ensure your security at Esterel Caravaning and we await you on April 01st.