Right from the start of the pandemic, we appointed a designated Covid Manager to ensure that you have an exceptional stay, just like every year, we uphold the standards and procedures imposed by the French government and respect the protocol in force as instructed by the FNHPA..
This information is subject to change according to government announcements.
Updated March 15th, 2022: New French Government recommendations
UPDATE from the French NATIONAL FEDERATION FOR OUTDOOR HOTELIERS (FNHPA)
SUSPENSION OF THE VACCINE PASS (from March 14th, 2022)
On Thursday March 3rd, 2022, the French Prime Minister announced:
• The end of the obligation to wear a face mask in almost all places from March 14, 2022. (Only Exception: The mask will remain compulsory on public transport)
• The “suspension” of the vaccination pass, from March 14, 2022. (Exception: A health pass will remain required in medical establishments, such as hospitals and nursing homes)
• March 14th, 2022 will also mark the end of the mask mandate “in all places where it is still in force”, with the exception, once again, of public transport, “given the promiscuity”.
For campsites, this means several changes:
• The use of vaccine passes: from now on & until further notice, campsites that were concerned will no longer be & for campsites that were not concerned by the vaccination pass, this does not change anything;
• End of the face mask mandate in all campsites.
• End of the health protocol requirements within the businesses (this is the general business protocols, not to be confused with the customer-oriented health protocols, which are not officially called into question for the moment); the company protocols will be replaced by simple “classic” hygiene measures; but the role of Covid supervisor will be maintained.
Clarification: to date, the Government has not informed the FNHPA of a possible challenge to the HPA Health Protocols, the latest version of which was validated on May 21, 2021 (fnhpa-pro.fr)). The FNHPA will ensure to inform you of the future of our HPA health protocols.
The decree prescribing these general measures that are necessary for managing the post-pandemic transition should therefore be modified as per the direction of the announcements mentioned above, within the coming days.
REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO ESTEREL CARAVANING
Since July 21st, 2021, we are required by the government to check each & every guest’s “Health Pass” (for all guests aged over the age of 18), upon arrival at the campsite. This health check will grant you access to all of the available services (some are currently temporarily closed) here at Esterel Caravaning for the duration of the stay.
One representative per family will then be able to access Reception in order to register. Please bring the identity cards of the participants of the stay, your credit card, license plate and possibly a checkbook (in case of deposit by check).
Afterwards, the teenagers will come to Reception so that we can provide them with a bracelet corresponding to their age group.
Upon check-in, all families will receive our “Gazette” containing an anti-COVID information note as well as all the schedules and schedules of the various services and facilities.
The COVID defense strategy is based on three simple fundamental principles called “public health guidelines”:
1) the use of a mask in closed and common places;
2) hygiene and personal responsibility;
3) spacing of at least two meters between each person inside.
In order to allow you to enjoy your stay in complete freedom, you will have to present your “Health Pass” * once upon arrival.
The “Health Pass” is available in digital or paper format. This valid “Pass” will allow you to enjoy all the activities, places of relaxation and leisure of our establishment for the duration of your holiday.
* The “Health Pass” is made up as follows:
• Proof of Full Vaccination
• Negative result of an RT-PCR test, an antigen test taken less than 72 hours before arrival, or a self-test carried out under the supervision of a health professional: doctors, medical biologists, pharmacists, nurses, dentists, midwives , physiotherapists.
• Certificate of recovery that’s at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
Note that people with a proven medical exemption to vaccination are exempt from presenting a “Health Pass”. This exemption must be certified by an official signed medical certificate.
For guests visiting from outside of the EU (IE the UK):
If you are fully vaccinated, a negative result of a PCR test or an antigen test carried out less than 48 hours before departure must be presented.
Note that unvaccinated visitors from the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, the Netherlands and Greece will require a test to be taken less than 24 hours before crossing the border.
So that all together we have a successful summer holiday, be vigilant and continue to respect public health guidelines.
We are happy to welcome you for this new season at Esterel Caravaning.