Boulouris: A Marvel Near Our Campsite in Saint-Raphaël
Boulouris: From Rocky Coves to Lush Green Trails
Saint-Raphaël is a beautiful Mediterranean town in the Var, where our Esterel Campsite is located. Agay, Boulouris, Le Dramont and Valescure are just some of the districts in the area.
Focus on Boulouris, a coastal residential area 50minutes from Cannes and just 10minutes from our Saint-Raphaël campsite.
This beautiful place is a must for your holiday in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur!
Discover our 5-star campsite near Boulouris
The Boulouris Coves: Beautiful and Pristine
A camping holiday isn’t just about the pool, it’s also about the beach! Boulouris is an area of Saint-Raphaël that is renowned for its uniquely beautiful coves. Made from the red volcanic rock typical of the Esterel Mountains, they contain both sand and pebble beaches.
Go to one of the nine beaches in the area and take a swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean, surrounded by breathtaking scenery. From the beach, you can enjoy views of the Île d’Or and the Esterel Mountains.
Trails with Breathtaking Views
The whole family can enjoy an easy, beautiful walk in an enchanting setting. Leave from the port of Santa Lucia and follow the coastal trail. You’ll walk along the nine beaches of Boulouris, along the Chemin des Douaniers, to the port of Boulouris.
In the shade of the pines, follow another trail for a quiet stroll inland: the Sentier de l’Armitelle.
A chance to discover the beauty of Saint-Raphaël and admire the flora and fauna typical of the French Riviera and the south of France (rockroses, pines, myrtles, heather).
Diving in the Crystal-Clear Waters of Boulouris
If you would like to go diving for the first time or enjoy diving with your children, now’s the time! There is a diving school on the outskirts of the port of Boulouris. Explore the depths with the whole family and discover the underwater wonders of the Var.
A Port for Boating and Sea Excursions
Saint-Raphaël has 5 ports. Between the old town of Saint-Raphaël and Cap Dramont lies the port of Boulouris. This beautiful marina can accommodate up to 60boats on pontoons. Take the time to stroll along the harbour, admire the boats and enjoy the views of the surrounding countryside.
Discover our 5-star luxury accommodation for rent
Discover the offers now!
Our Luxury Campsite in Saint-Raphaël near Boulouris
Are you looking for a campsite near the Boulouris district? There’s no shortage of campsites in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, and even less so in Boulouris. However, if you want to stay at a luxury campsite, our Esterel Campsite in Saint-Raphaël near Fréjus is the one for you.
To meet our guests’ expectations as best as possible, we offer luxury amenities for the whole family:
- A mobile home with optimal comfort: Our mobile homes have 1 to 4bedrooms and sleep up to 8people. Our rentals on spacious pitches are equipped with everything you need (dishwasher, air conditioning, Wifi, freezer, etc.). If you’re spending your holiday in Saint-Raphaël with 2families, you’ll enjoy an intimate master suite. Our mobile homes guarantee peace and quiet for a restful night’s sleep. Please note: our campsite welcomes pets in mobile homes.
- Private wellness zone: the ultimate in luxury in our top-of-the-line mobile homes. Enjoy a private spa and swimming pool on your deck next to a private sand beach. Everything you need for a relaxing trip!
- Nature everywhere: not only does our campsite offer a gorgeous view of the red volcanic rock of the Esterel Mountains, it is also ideally located in a wooded area. You can relax on the deck of your mobile home while enjoying a magnificent view of the surrounding nature. There’s nothing better for a rejuvenating holiday!
- A wide range of activities: all star-rated campsites organise activities for the entire family. But ours is unique in that we offer recreational activities that are not available everywhere. Not all campsites offer tubing and Olympics, fashion shows and cabarets, a casino and giant bingo! What’s more, our campsite has a kids’ club appropriate for your child’s age group. Active holidays await you at our Saint-Raphaël campsite!
- A giant water park: Our water park spans 10,000m². Few star-rated campsites can boast such a large water park. It has 4single water slides, 4side-by-side water slides and not just 1heated pool, but 5. For fun afternoons with the family!
- Two restaurants: at Esterel Campsite, we have 2restaurants! One is a gourmet restaurant with a wine cellar run by a sommelier, and the other specialises in refined appetizer platters for cabaret dinners.
If our campsite near Boulouris appeals to you, then it’s time to book your stay in the Var, in Saint-Raphaël near Fréjus!
Our team is at your disposal for any information you may require (accommodation prices, booking dates and number of nights available, campsite opening dates, number of rooms, information on campsite facilities and amenities, swimming pool, etc.). We’ll help you book your accommodation and even share our tips and advice on places not to miss near our campsite!
Unforgettable holidays in luxury and comfort await you at Esterel Campsite in Saint-Raphaël, in the Var!